Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday





Hello(:


I went to school today (:
yeah,surprise kan??
I got no choice actually
Dady dont allow me to ponteng :X
Sooo im forced to go
Luckily, I had fun today ...(:


First two period..
Played with Cindel,Sarah and Yinru,
outside my class (:
After that we went down fer d ceremony...
The whole day i had fun with Yinru and Akii .
LoL
busy ejekin Hao Yi when teachers are singing emotionally >.<
Then this Form 4 guy(Fuad/Faud)
Was challenging with Sarah,fer shouting :P Darn funny !
Yinru and I,kept laughin non stop..we looked like two drunktards -.-
Then took some photosss (;
Too bad I dint get one with Luqman..
He was too busy lepakin around.. -.-
Yinru was with me all the time .
We sang,we cheered,and we had fun (:
<3




But theres something botherin me the whole time.....




'N' ( fake initial )

Last nite 'N' said he wana have a picture with me ,today.
So todae, when Cindel and her Friends was taking group picture.
I wanted to ask 'N' to join.
I tried to call him out,
But he act as if im invisible...
So i waited fer 'N' outside his class.
He came out,he just walk past me.
Then I called him,he gave me a fake smile and walk off.
Just like that.
Sigh, i thought we were best friends.
After how he treated me today,I got really hurt.
'N' is shiftin school soon,
So i thought of spending more time with him..
But now,i think i should just forget about it.
And the promises that he made last nite.
It will goes to the Empty Promises List.again.
Lol, (: im forever a fool..
emily, emily.... sigh.
Well i think i should be proud todae.
No tearsss (;



'N' problem is bad enough ady,
Then after school,I saw someone which i dont wish to .
Of all the people why him.-.-



People,Friends (:

Dont text me.- Saturday&Sunday
Cause,I wont reply.
You can start textin me again by Monday














♥ 03022010
AR

-Tonight-Fm Static-



No comments: