Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tiring Sunday[edited]










(:
Boo peeps!
I went to school today !
hmm.
Forced to again >.<
Went to school like half dead like that.
Last nite -.-
I ate 5 panadols

1.Because i was having a really really bad headache
2.I was angry.So i took a few.

After that i straight away fell asleep (:
Soo efective
This morning i almost could'nt wake up
Head was dizzy the whole time.
I slept during science period.
Really beh tahan .
LOL
Then during recess.
I felt like puking -.-
So i ate crackers instead.
which tasted like grasss... -.-"
Yinru accompanied me the whole day(: thank youuu
After recess ,
My classmates all were busy decorating the class
Chinese New Year theme :D
So i joined them
Made many smileys todae :D
LOL
Had fun drawing different smileys.




AND !
Happy Birthday Afiqah

Sorry ): I dont have a picture of you
We shall take one together one day (;
Thank you fer ur advise
If not till now i will still not get the answer

Your officialy 7teen now !
May all ur wishes come true (:
Love You !!
<3







Friends that i still and will never forget
Pui san(honey)
Tracy(babi)
Yinru (Ah Poh)
Allie
Kah Ee
Edwin Cheong
Victor Soon
Akii Lee
Jianny ( girlfriend)
Jacky(Guinea Pink)
Megat(Baboon)
Izzy
Cindel
Sarah
Joyenn
Ree Na
Afiqah♥

Ameerul

Jordan(chubby)
Man Man (:

And lastly my Dii (: Chee Ho.


Sorry ,if i made any you all felt left out D;
Especially Vic,And Ch
Really sorry.



I will stop here.
I need to go to bed ady ):
Very very dizzy -.-
True enough i cried myself to sleep last nite
-.- FML.






Still waiting fer his reply .
sigh.
Foolish Love-Big Bang

No comments: