Wednesday, February 3, 2010

(: I miss Him








Hello(:
Felt better alot today,
Thank you Yinru(Ah poh),Edwin,and Akii (;
Thank you fer caring,and sorry to make you guys worry..
As fer my bottle (;
im currently using my old one fer d time being.
Till I get a new one ...

Todae, another tiring day
super exhuasted again .....
This morning,i was soo sleepy.
Cause last nite slept quite late :X
So , I ponteng two period just now,
With Allie
I dont think the teacher even care...
We told him that we are goin to toilet :P
Plus hes just a relieve teacher.



But we went upstairs to look fer Bryan and Afiqah instead
I told Afiqah everything
And she gave me some advise
(;
After that we went to look fer Cute teacher (:
After recess,we had this SEGAK(not sure fer d spelling) thingy,
Thou its VERY tiring,but I had fun
(;



And to my dear friends (:
Those who still cant confirm me by nxt week Friday,
I will take it as,your not coming...



-->Akii
Thank You babe (:
Fer being there fer me all the time,
My advise , its best you dont care what other people think.
You've been doin that fer three years ady.
Its time fer them to be considerate now.
I will respect your decision and support you no matter what (:
smile more ..




And To my Babi,And Ah poh (:
Dont feel left out..
):
I really told you guys everything already.
And im fine lar (:
serious.
I still love you guys
Whenever i've problem,you guys always noe first lor ...
















Still waiting fer his reply (:
♥Do You Remember-Jay Sean ft Sean Paul & Lil John ♥


No comments: