Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Love leaves a memory that no one can steal but sometimes,it leaves a heartache that no one can heal

The love A has given me was the best that I don't think I'll be able to experience em again with anyone
How far he went for me, 
I literally felt like I was a princess.
It was an inevitable truth that he gave me the best, but he was also the one that gave me the worst of the worst.
No one can top him for his best and his worst.

I took the leap again
After nearly a year, I gave in to try again.
I never knew I could love again
I still am skeptical of love..
I don't know where this would lead us to
but whatever I'm feeling now, it felt great
So, why not?

I don't deserve them but I'm glad I am given the opportunity to feel such a way again
To feel loved...
To feel appreciated..
Depression, anxiety & insecurities was healing better.
I feel like I'm going through some dangerous journey but in life we got to take some risks no?
It is scary yet exciting.
Great things never came from comfort zone.
Fingers crossed, I hope this turns out good :)


Update
I managed to sort my blog page's code.
Took me awhile to understand the codes,
I got my player up but you may only see it when u browse this page with a lappy.
For the mobile version, the player is nowhere to be found. lol
I've been using this blog skin for many years now
Thinking of a change of skin.
Goto understand how the more complicated coding works first
Gonna take me sometime to understand them.
Who knows, I might able to customize my own skin after that :P

No comments: