The other day wechat was giving me so much problem that I decided to uninstall and reinstalled it.
Wrong move ...
All chats history was gone
No words could describe how I felt at that time.
One and only message was saved.
Everything else was gone.
hey princess.
It was exactly 12 months ago this day at 3.42 am you said yes to being this idiots girlfriend. im pretty much sure you had no idea why you wanted to say yes even. i was nervous i didnt kno where it would lead us, i just felt it wasnt so bad. cox time spent with you as your friend honestly was fun for me, ive never had that sort of fun with anyone. however little did i know that time that you will end up been someone so special and important to me in the future. I just wanted to live in the moment back then, have the enjoyment of life with less bullshit.
I dont care what the world think or what i think or you think, i will say it was fate that i met you. Cox ive been telling you this a long time i never came uni after 1 week. I was the kinda guy who will go to first class. haha but i ended up missing the first week of my studies... in a way im so glad of it, cox it lead to our meeting. First thing i asked sadeep was is that Chinese girl pretty haha.. and i'll be lying if i told you i didnt find you pretty first time i saw you. Oh yes i did find you dame pretty... but you were chinese and that day i told myself well i cannot make my move cox chinese dont want brown.. my mentality haha. But it was that fateful morning you opened my eyes and gave me a new perspective to see chinese.. you sat there and talked random things for soo long... Never in my life ive ever wanted a conversation last long. And never ever in my life i thought i would skip half of my class for someone i just met... hehe i would say there was something special about you since that day.. which i failed to notice before but i know thats what kept pushing me to you.
After that we started to talk more, spend more time together..you saw me as a guy who needs help with girls and deep inside i started to wish how you would be as a girlfriend. when we are out i pretended to be your bf deep inside me. and got jealous of other guys around you. specially when you mentioned of kevin wanting you back i did everything i can to tell you it was a bad idea.. haha sorry but i didnt want to loose you.. and you became my girlfriend i was happy.. i truly was cox you were that only girl i spent so much time together as a friend.
After getting together with you i did the worst mistake of my life too. It wasnt been with you it was lieing to you about my ex girlfriend. when you initially told me like you dw ur friends to kno we are together and you havent been with me cox you have feelings for ur ex i did think myself this is time pass maybe.. but all i knew was being around you made me happy. gave me some sort of peace ive not felt before... i made mistakes non stop.. hiding you about my ex at the begning was cox i dw anyone to kno my past.. but when i lied to you after you asked was the worst of the worst i did. to this day i regret lieing to you.. as we grew deeper in our relationship those happy moments with you was turned to something i cannot live without.. you became a special being in my life so important that i cannot live without... guilt of the lie started to build up inside me... i wanted to tell you soo much the truth... i was a fool to think you cannot handle the truth.. i was a fool indeed. i was scared if you knew you would leave me... I was just so scared to loose you i kept adding more lies... little did i kno one day it will blast... but i was stupid to think that day wont come.. but deep inside me i knew it will come around. Baby i just wish to tell you I am so sorry i lied to you.. Im so sorry for not trusting you are strong enough to handle the truth.
Im glad that you kno now.. however that didnt make my mistakes go away... whack me hard sometime okay... i just want to move on and start over.. clean sheet with you.
Cox baby ive felt so deep in love with you and you are that one person i cannot live without.
Gosh time sure does fly. Every day with you has been a blessing. I still thank my lucky stars that you said yes. “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine…” You know I was thinking about this anniversary the other day and thinking that what we have is just like one of those silly romantic comedy chick flicks you love to watch. You know what I mean, the girl and guy meet, a series of crazy and improbable events happen, they fight then they make up and end up together. I was just thinking that our love has been sort of like that, only in real life.
The truth is I can’t imagine living my life with anyone else or loving anyone else. You have been there for me through everything. You are my source of inspiration and the reason I get up for work every day. And if it’s okay with you I kind of want to keep this good thing going and remain together forever. But of course, only if it’s okay with you. Never mind, don’t answer that. I still feel like a kid with you all giddy and butterflies in my stomach each time I see you walk downstairs all dressed up.
If anyone had asked me whether we’d last this long, I don’t know what my answer would’ve been. We loved; we leaped. Over the course of our time together, we’ve put each other through a lot. Harsh words, regrettable actions, but we always cleave to one another and offer forgiveness. If that’s not love, I don’t know what is.
If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all
I'll never know what the future brings
But I know you're here with me now
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
We’ll make it through
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?
I don’t know why you’re so far away
But I know that this much is true
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
We’ll make it through
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
I hope I love you all my life
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
You know my heart is by your side
And though I can’t be with you tonight
I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I could stay in your arms
Happy Anniversary baby....[Grin][Grin][Grin][Drool][Drool]
Your the happiest and craziest storm that came to my life... if you asked me 1 year ago if i would be up for a butt itchy gf like you.. you would see me pack my bags and run for life...
But now i run also its towards you.. well cox im a butt itchy bf la..
I just want to say thanks for tolerating me for whole year.. tolerate me for rest of your life too please?
Im super high maintance but.. i very cute onnnnnneeee.
Hehe i love you boo boo
2 years worth of memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment