Friday, August 5, 2011

Take me as I am , or watch me as I go


The night when i sneaked out ;)





Oh i forgot to update on the night i sneaked out the other day :P
The day when my parents when back to hometown,
Leaving sis and I home alone ;)
This is what i did.




I sneaked out in the middle of the night
Just to go to Hulu Langat - *siu wan theng* for a drink with my babi and her boyfie.
A memorable night ;)
The view up there was awesome .
I see the whole city with lights,
Starry sky,
Chilly night.
Relaxing ~



If i get to sneak out again.
I wanna goooooo ,




Taylor Lakeside ;)
You must be thinking , what is wrong with me going back to uni in the middle of the night.

Because there were a few of my classmate told me that the night view there was niceee :D
I saw some pictures of it also.
It's really nice, so i must go see for myself one day.



Next i would like to go to Library ;)
Which is the Pub- Library
not the school library :P


Then Genting ;)
Wooots , sneaking up to Genting in the middle of the night.
I wonder when will that happen.
When was the last time i went up there again??
0.0 .....
Nahhhh, i don't remember , go read back my previous posts.



Oh Oh and also i wanna go see the sunrise and sunset in Broga Hill ;)
Super awesome view, which i been dying to go.
But this will have to wait a little longer.
Cause it takes one whole day to get to see both. =/






Pray that i have a sweet dream tonight okay?
;)









I love talking to you before i go to bed
because then i fall asleep with a smile.



No comments: