Thursday, August 4, 2011

My 2 weeks of hell


One in a million




Yeah , shes my one in a million ,
Irreplaceable ;)
And if you don't whos the "she" i'm referring to
Shes the one on the right in the picture - my mumy <3


She had been worried sick for me for the past two weeks,
Worried for my safety , day and night
As i'm travelling alone to uni everyday.
Worried if i had enough sleep.
Worried if i fall sick .
Worried if i can handle my things well.
She might be annoying at times for nagging, but mums are just being mums ;)
Right?
She was really upset with me , at the fact that i don't like to stay at home.
Going uni early and coming back late evening.
Come home , face my assignments then go to bed.
She always thinks that i don't love her.
That really upsets me =/
Maybe its because i don't show it on the outside.



As i had mentioned in my previous post, i went through 2 weeks of hell.
I was so busy with my assignments that i even took my mum for granted.
I didn't even realize it until i did my journal two presentation on, " 3 days visitation to the orphanage ".
I was suppose to present on what i felt during that three days of visitation.
It made me realize that i was very fortunate compared to many kids out there, especially the orphans.
I'm lucky to have a family , and not a broken one.



What gave me a big impact was , when my friend did her presentation.
She said ,there was this orphan , asked her how her parents felt, when she say " I Love You " to them.
Which i doubt , any of us even said that to our parents.
This question had me thinking for 2 days ;)
and it changed me, i started coming home early , to spent time with my mum.
Tell her more of my uni life .
Be more patience with her when shes mad.
Because we humans are fragile, you won't know when accidents happen.


Okay back to my topic ,
During group assignments, i had conflicts with one of my member.
Oh wells,
everyone was so stressed up , so conflict here and there.
I rant everything out d , so i got nothing to rant here :P
I' m becoming a loner again =.=
HAHAH.
anyway, now that my assignment weeks had passed.
Now i just got to focus onmy finalss.
Jeng jeng jeng.
So fast right?




Ahh. but let me clear my mind first.
This few days there are a few things , bothering me.









I'd really wish whenever my phone rang,
it was your message.
Idk why it takes ages for you to reply.


No comments: