Monday, June 6, 2011

Without them life still goes on;







;) Booo !
Have you watched Insidious??!
If you haven't watch then better go and watch !
Syok ;D






This movie,after watching it you won't think it's scary anymore.
Cause it's actually the sound system that scares you most of the time :P
Or suddenly something creepy pop out with a scream.
LOL.
Go watch go watch :D
It's a not-bad movie lah, I won't say its AWESOME.





Last week I went to Sunway Pyramid with Bryan Tang and Alicia
To catch up and have fun after so long =')
Then we went for a movie.
Went for Insidious.
ngek ngek =)
The seats were nearly full except for the first and second row from the front.
Because I've been wanting to watch this movie for a very very long time,so i don't mind sitting in the front row :D
So throughout the movie i got to look up to the cinema screen la =.=
Alicia sat with Bryan,so I was by myself
Alicia get to hide behind Bryan
And all I have was just my hands :P


I closed my eyes with my hands most of the time :P
I even screamed -.- countless times.
Luckily I wasn't the only one who screamed in the cinema :D
I think most of them screamed.hahah!
After the girls screamed, the guys laughed.
Even the guys also use their hands to cover their eyes ohkay :D
Syok right??

My first time screaming in the cinema @.@
I nearly fell off my seat too :D
I don't mind watching it again.
Now that I know when the ghost is coming out,I can sit and laugh at the others :P



After movie we planned to go yum cha at Leisure mall,
but we were stuck in a jam for about an hour.
So plan canceled.
Mumy wants me to be home before the sky turns dark.
So went to Tesco Extra and had dinner with Alicia
While waiting for Bryan to come =.=
He was lost halfway and stuck in a longer jam.
LOL



So I had fun with the both of them that day :D
I was very very happy.
causeeeeee,


1. I get to meet them
2. I get to watch Insidious.



Can't wait for the next outing with them..





One more thing,
I got food poisoned again !



wtfwtfwtfwtf
super sucky.
It was worse than the previous one.
Previously the doctor said i got a sensitive bowel :D
So I have to be very careful with what i eat.
I don't even know which food I ate that caused this =.=
I was food poisoned since Saturday.
2 sleepness night.



Today I forced myself to Uni just for the IT quiz
Did very badly tho ): Didn't study much.

Right after i finished the quiz,rushed to toilet to throw up my breakfast...
Then I went for my lunch.
I had veryy very light lunch.
Just bread.
Came home rushed to toilet and throw up again =.=
So in the end, my stomach is still empty.
fml



But still,going to the clinic will never be in my list.
I will never ever go to a clinic,unless my parents drag me there.
Don't ask me why. Just big NO-NO
;)




Gahhhh.... I hate food now!

Now I see food, I will have to think twice.
Wether to eat or not.
The feeling of throwing up is awful );






and and and Thank you Jacky ;)
You made me smile last night <3

No comments: