Hellow :D
Yeah I'm so hardworking suddenly.
Update my blog sooooo frequent,suddenly.
After few days m.i.a again :P
Threw up this morning.Thank god i didn't throw up my dinner :D
I m happy.
Recovering already. ;)
Few days ago, mumy helped the whole family to get the VISIBER reading.
Try to google it if you don't know what is it.
It's something got to do with your birthdates and name. LOL
So one of my reading was.
"I don't like to come home,but when I'm outside i miss home ;) "
So mumy always use that sentence on me whenever I want to go out.
Oh wait! she used the "i don't like to come home" part nie.
Then nag nag nag.
* Don't like to come back,go rent room outside la.Stay by yourself la,bla bla bla *
okayokay.
I GOT ASSIGNMENTS TO DO.
not 2 or 3 or 4
BUT 5 or more assignments in hand :D
*im so dead
tralala.
Ciaoo~
Yeah I'm so hardworking suddenly.
Update my blog sooooo frequent,suddenly.
After few days m.i.a again :P
Threw up this morning.Thank god i didn't throw up my dinner :D
I m happy.
Recovering already. ;)
Few days ago, mumy helped the whole family to get the VISIBER reading.
Try to google it if you don't know what is it.
It's something got to do with your birthdates and name. LOL
So one of my reading was.
"I don't like to come home,but when I'm outside i miss home ;) "
So mumy always use that sentence on me whenever I want to go out.
Oh wait! she used the "i don't like to come home" part nie.
Then nag nag nag.
* Don't like to come back,go rent room outside la.Stay by yourself la,bla bla bla *
Now you seee what makes my mum so special right? ;)
Loves to nag, extra strict, what also extra.
Sighh..
ME WANT TO GO OUTTTT. rawr!
Loves to nag, extra strict, what also extra.
Sighh..
ME WANT TO GO OUTTTT. rawr!
okayokay.
I GOT ASSIGNMENTS TO DO.
not 2 or 3 or 4
BUT 5 or more assignments in hand :D
*im so dead
tralala.
Ciaoo~
No comments:
Post a Comment