
My Fringe grewwww :D :D
muahahah
Hello people
Happy (Belated) Chinese New Year :P
This year im late again
due to my laziness and also connection problem :P
Luckily CNY its still not over yet
This year CNY its a little bit boring compared to last year
Gambled for three days:)
won around 30 bucks.
Then this year parent also decided to burn "pao jeong" (fire cracker)
We are staying in a condo,so parents decided to burn it at the balcony
so whole balcony also RED :)

Syok :D

But Marcus had phobia after that :P
*the fire cracker was tied at the railing*
*the fire cracker was tied at the railing*
Ohh during CNY eve . (which was 10 mins before the first day )
I broke a cookie jar
Its a glass cookie jar
then i accidentally stepped on it =S
and BLED alott D;
but just a small wound :P
Then first day and second day of CNY did visiting
Third day went for Daddy's friend's son's wedding
A malay wedding :) in Shang Ri La Hotel
80 over tables
ooosh
Grand Wedding,but unfortunately the dinner suck
Timing also terrible =S
waited for hours.
Seriously HOURS.
Timing also terrible =S
waited for hours.
Seriously HOURS.
I took a few pictures and also few videos
but now i dont feel like blogging bout that dinner,so the end :D
Remember i said i bled during the CNY eve?
since that day i'd been bleeding
On the first day of CNY till today,I had nose bleed
not niceee...
like having cancer only =.=
Day and Night bleed.
not non stop la okay.
Everyday,day once night once.
lol
half of the reason it's also because of the weather.
Too hot D;
The other half reason it's because i didn't drink much water lately
believe it or not
i FORGOT to drink my water.
I tend to forget laaaa
but not totally la :P
still drink but not much.not enough for a day.
neeed a reminder soon :P
Today I went for my driving lesson :)
Better alot.cause it's a different instructor today(uncle Sunny)
hee hee :)
I can do everything today.
-going uphill,3 point turn,parking,on the road-
In fact,better than my previous lessons
happy happy :)
the previous instructor don't really know how to teach =S
i did many mistakes today.
and i thought it was right all this while.=.=
*thanks to the first instructor*
until uncle Sunny told me that im gonna fail my test if i continue that way
LOL
I even managed to control my nervousness .
:D
I met Izyan at QDI,chatted with her for about half and hour
then I saw Ravin .
He was there too
On his way out,after his course
Izyan went for the undang course,Ravin went for L course
In QDI i met many ex schoolmates :)
i miss them alottt =S
Then as you all know tomorrow will be Valentines eve :D
excited? excited?!!
hahah for those who are in a relationship only :P
OH and it's also my mummy's Bir.... Birt.... Birthday tomorrow !!!
I don't know how daddy wanna celebrate it for her.
Cause we haven't really discussed about it yet
Daddy's in oversea now.coming back tomorrow.
I still can't figure out what to give my mum
Cause she has most of the things d =S
So so so if any of you can think of something nice for me :D
let me knowwww k?
Thank you .
Here's my mummy :P
Me look like some crazytard,me know.
Mummy don't like to take picture,am hunting for a better picture =3.
Me look like some crazytard,me know.
Mummy don't like to take picture,am hunting for a better picture =3.
my other half is back ;) finally
after so long =.=

No comments:
Post a Comment