Wednesday, February 23, 2011

After CNY




Lim Ker ikr and I :)
The girl standing next to me is now my ex boyfriend's current girlfriend.
Lol
surprised,but congratulations.










Chinese New Year is over and Valentine too :)
I had a great week i suppose.
"GREAT"
Followed my dad out nearly everyday.
to meet up with his friends.
Then dinners.
yeah so i was kinda occupied
met my other half that day hahah
finally after so so long.
Waiting for Cindel to come back
and Yinru to stop working then we can have a reunion outing :)










My driving test was POSTPONE
whattheeff..
Thanks to that woman.
I don't know if this was part of her con job
Super pissed with her.
then now i cant even have extra lessons due to her "busy" schedule.
She said uncle sunny DON'T teach 2 hours,minimum 4 hours.
So it means,its either i go with another instructor or don't go at all.
screw her.



The amount that I'm paying for this Surfine NOW after adding so many things its not much difference with other driving school's price
So to those who haven't start,don't go to Surfine. everrrr.
I'm talking about the Pudu one.Opposite the bank.
My next driving test would be on the 1st of March.
Haleluyah.








Just a short post:)
I'm playing game now actually.
Because i got to wait for Woo Jin Lang the noobie to pass first
before i could proceed to next level
So i update my blog first :P
http://sinthaistudio.com/thehouse2/
Here's the game link :P
Intro-ed by Sarah.











Sorry that i love you-Anthony <3

No comments: