Hello there!
It's been like 3 years now since I last blogged.
Looking back to my old posts, I find them hilarious.
It also reminds me of how I used to be.
How much things has changed; how much I've changed.
In this 3 years period.
I went through different phases
Lost and gained
As we grow older, we have more experience we begin to realize more about life.
I also learned that as we grow older we have to learn to let go certain things.
Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.
From all these experiences, I've also learned to be stronger and to rely less on others.
The process wasn't easy but I'm happy how it made me who I am today.
I used to have the fear of being alone, doing things alone.
Now, I'm loving every alone time I have
Not in a pathetic way
When I'm alone, it helps clear my mind.
Being by yourself with no distractions gives you the chance to clear your mind, focus and think more clearly.
It is an opportunity to revitalize your mind and body at the same time.
This is the time where you make an active effort to get to know yourself and your values.
I also get to do what I actually want to do.
I've been too busy being constantly "on" I didn't give myself time to recharge.
When I did, it felt great
Not kidding. Please give it a try.
you choose to be alone at that moment, and you know that you can enjoy yourself even without company.
There is a difference between being lonely and being alone.
You are alone because
Many people don't take the necessary time to recharge end up feeling isolated, despite always being with others.
What else ..?
I've also lost some weight after my break up.
I was so unhealthy when I was still with my ex-boyfriend
Very, very unhealthy
After the breakup, i started to eat clean for a period of time
Started working out
I managed to lose about 20kg's
Man, that was when I realize chomping down foods are easy but to lose em' fats feels like moving mountains.
But that satisfaction tho, when i see the progress after months.
How I can fit back into my old clothes =,)
It was definitely worthy!
This post is like going from north to south, east to west
That's because I haven't been posting for quite some time and I suddenly decided to post something.
It was an impromptu post
So, my thoughts aren't arranged.
I just type out whatever that pops up in my mind.
Bear with me, readers (If I still have any)
Basically, that's about it.
In time to come, I might start writing more.
Been away from blogging way too long.
I forgot how to blog now
Oh! Before I end my post I would like to dedicate a small appreciation post to my dear friend - JW
We kinda lost contact after we left high school
However, we met up the other day after 5.5 years
My first experience taking public transport in Malaysia
She was my guide of the day!
I was looking like a complete jakun taking LRT
Not knowing which direction to walk to, how to buy the train ticket .....
I know, it sounds absurd ...
Oh well...
But, I made it through hahah !
Thankfully.
I was pretty nervous as well. ( I don't know why)
Before we part ways, she surprised me with cute thoughtful gifts.
I was given a postcard with a cute drawing on the front.
She coloured them personally and everything has a meaning to it.
How cute !
Apparently, she read some of my old posts here
I sounded depressed so she gave me something colourful to brighten me up
With two little birds in it with our favourite colors on
Then, she also gave me a bracelet with three charms on it.
Hope - For me to be hopeful
Capricorn - My sign
With love - From her to me <3 font="">3>
I on the other hand, went there late and went with empty handed.
What a friend!
I felt so guilty
Upon receiving the gifts, I held back my tears
For the first time in such a long time
Someone paid attention to details and so thoughtful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment