Thursday, May 23, 2013

Love kills

I just got back from music night event organised by one of the Monash clubs.
It was great :) 

This few months i've been feeling quite down.
Really really down.
I think break ups also wasn't as bad as this LOL

A friend of mine told me today, that i've changed a lot
Since the first day I was in Monash until now.
I started changing when I got into relationship.
They think i'm going down instead of improving (which i agree as well)
According to them I used to be enthusiastic, happy, outgoing and independent but now it's all totally opposite.
Before getting into relationship, I have made it clear to my bf that this is me and I will never change even if its for him.
Ha Ha
But now, I think I'm moving toward the wrong path.
I've became more moody.
Tho there are happy times as well.
But I'm often sad now
Maybe it's my attitude.
I'm really disappointed with myself and idk how to change back to the old me.
My friends told me i need to change to the old me. Now, i'm not the girl they want. 
In fact, they are more disappointed with me now.




You used to be different.
Really different.
I can't do much about it as well.
Yes i'm hurt, very hurt.
But all i can do is keep to myself.
Keep, keep, keep and keep
Waiting for a time to explode.
Should I keep going, or give up ?

Why do I still keep holding on?
What is stopping me?



No comments: