Sunday, March 31, 2013

Relationship

Relationships .....
To me being in relationship is sadder than being single.
At least when i'm single, I don't have any one to argue with.
I don't feel sad, hurt or lonely.
I may feel lonely but not as lonely as now.
In a relationship, I start to grow dependent on my partner and slowly..
Putting him as priority and start forgetting myself.


Relationship suppose to be happy.
You found the one that can share your everything cause your partner is your other half
But somehow, I don't feel mine is
I feel more lonely than when i'm single..
I cried more than when i'm single.


I don't want to let go but sometimes i'm really tired of trying and keep holding on to something that is not what i want.
 If you're unhappy  more than you're happy with your partner.
 The answer is there,
Why want to have a relationship that makes you feel worse than when your single?
Yes, it is hard to let go when you still love...
Choose yourself, whether you want to be happy or stay sad
Choices are in our hand, nothing is stopping you except yourself.


Am I ready to let go?
That's the question
Can we pull it through?
more doubts ...


My mistake was, i believe people can actually accept me for me.
But the truth is no, people says stuffs to get you,
Like ' treating their gf like the best girl. '
" I don't mind how you treat me and all "
The truth reveals when you're in relationship
You will realise what was said to you, partly was to get you only.
A girl's heart is fragile.

No comments: