There are a lot of things I would wanna talk bout if i were to update every single thing since the beginning of the sem.
First of all, I had my life again in Monash, aside from the assignments and test all.
Manage to go through everything myself :)
So proud of myself. Hahah !
Made new friends and new memories.
Everything was really hard for me at first, but luckily i did not give up.
Now it is already the end of the semester, and i don't want it to end so soon.
I'm constantly happy whenever i'm with my bunch of friends.
Gonna miss them so so much.
I even did pictures compilation for this semester :D
For the first time, i spent most of my time in Uni more than anywhere else.
Seldom at home d...
Gonna do the same thing for the next sem too.
Spending most of my time in uni.
Keeping myself busy is a good way to forget everything :)
Until my own stuffs also i fgt -.-
but when i start to take a break, memories will all come back to me.
LOL
So for my sem break also, i'm already planning for everything.
gonna keep myself busy and hoping to learn something during the summer break :P
Two more papers to go, and i'm off for holiday.
Looking forward to it.
Long long break for me
Spend some quality time with my family as well.
Mumy and grandma miss me =D
Shall update during my break.
Crapping too much here.
bai !
If only I can run away from the reality and live in my dreamland ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment