Sunday, November 25, 2012

Accidentaly emo post

I just can't do it.
I really don't know how else to pretend nothing happened and still smile.
I tried to stay away from them, i tried to stay out of trouble.
but yet, there are still troubles.
I don't want to argue anymore, i have back off.
Still, one after another thing is triggering me.
I totally couldn't focus on my studies.
I tried to be in denial, tried to be motivated
But nothing worked.
If I continue going on this way, i can't imagine how my finals would be.
I know finals is very important but i just couldn't concentrate.
If only changing college is not a hassle, i would have done that.
Sadly i can't
Whatever i feel now i just can't put it in words.
I realized that lately i changed a bit.
My temper is getting worse, roller coaster emotions.
I can't control my temper well lately.
Yet, i am still trying to keep them under control.
Sounded like i'm turning into a monster =/
Oh well, lets hope i survive till the end.




You have no right to judge me,
so don't judge me like you have known me forever.




imsofuckedthistime.


No comments: