Friday, July 6, 2012



 [ The love of my life  ]



Hello 
dear readers (if there is any) :)


Finally, i manage to get my lazy ass to blog after don't how long. hahah
As I mentioned in my previous(s) post, I should be updating the
Children's Home picture.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find that folder of pictures now ):
Soo ... that update will be on hold.


SO , I had a really long holiday after my foundation.
I finished my foundation at Febuary and my degree intake is July.5 months of holiday :) Sounds awesome kan?But i spent most of my holidays at home rotting with chores, or working in mum's shop.Not.fun.at.all.5 months of boredom man ..Feel my pain !


Right, so this month 16th, it's my orientation :) Fyi, I'm shifting to Monash for my degree.Which means, I have to make friends all over again ):
AND take don't know how many months to get used to the environment and all.
By just thinking of it, scares me already.
Angel had to go for August intake.
Thus, i will have to travel to Monash back and forth alone.
Being independent is not so easy after all. ( for me )
Haih ...


My first time in Taylor,
Parents fetched me to college for a short period, then i started taking train with neighbours,
Then car pool with neighbours, then car pool with college mate.
The only time i drove alone to Taylor was during my finals.
Just for a short period. =3
I was so excited for degree until Angel told me she couldn't join me for July intake.
I stopped counting down. hahah !
I'm unfriendly what to do.


Theres ... 
10 MORE DAYS.
omg . hahaha nervous !
ah whatevers. By then, let see whether i survive that one week of orientation or not :P


Sooo, During this holiday, I went out 2-3 times if i'm not mistaken. 
5 fingers also can count. ( kesiann )


That day, my girls came over too my house for steamboat :D
ngeheheh.How nice.

I'm so thankful to have them, cause in the whole group,

I'm the most mafan one, due to curfews.Like, I can't go far, i need a driver, someone need to fetch me home before midnight.
This and that. Not easy to go out with me. hahah.
Mumy prefer me to have gathering at home, cause she don't like me going out also.



That night, planned to watch football together but there was no match. 
So we ended up with the camera instead.
Hahah



 
  
 
Stone face .__.


 
 



Suddenly, Doline made a stupid face.
And challenged us to do it.
The challenge : Your lips touches your nose with retarded eyes.

[ Beware : Pictures below may cause nightmare or loss of appetite :3 ]



 
 

 


 Well, everyone suceed except me. Nuff said HAHAH They were laughing their ass off cause i was the only that failed -.-
 So i told them to look away, until i get it right.
 Ta - Daa !


 
 
Retards ! damn yong sui :P

 
We are just awesome .



OH ! 26th of June was Marcus birthday.
Hes 4 years old d ! 
My " smart " sister asked for 4 big candles.
That person must be thinking which 40 years old ah pek wants a Power Ranger birthday cake.

According to Marcus, this red Power Ranger is called Okachan :D
Power Rangers use to be my all time favourite too.

Like sister like brother :D



This coming Sunday I get to go out for Poh Yan's boyfie birthday celebration :D


Gloria vs Poh Yan ! :P


And uh this is Jimmy ( her boyfie )



I don't have other picture of him =3

 



People, meet handsome ( he  wanted to be  addresed this way )

and  I miss him ! :)



Goonaite readers :)

No comments: