Thursday, October 20, 2011

Finally an update

Finally I'm blogging after so so so so long ;)
I will not let my blog die, but just temporary :P

So i shall give a brief update from where i've stopped in my previous post .
I received my sem 1 results, wasn't really that good.
:D
Then i have also mix with a new bunch of friends
New classmates in semester 2
So far everything is fine
As for my studies, i'm not coping well
This semester im slacking alot compared to the previous semester.
LOL
and also, i started playing games, am currently addicted to FB game - Tetris Battle
My very first FB game which i will never get bored of. ;D



I know my update its kinda messy but whatever lah, not like my readers are still reading my blog.
I will blog properly in my next post :P
BYE

No comments: