Sunday, April 17, 2011

University update






I miss my long hair ):





Mummy bought a coupon from Groupsmore.com
So I was forced to go to the saloon,
She said she bought the coupon d,so at least trim my hair a LITTLE bit la.
I got no choice but to agreee with it =.=



Then yesterday,I went to the saloon.
I told the hairdresser,I wanna trim a bit only.
Like ONE CM only ,cause i want to keep my long hair.
She said okay.
In the end.
My hair was CHOPPED
and my fringe was trimmed!
I didn't even know that my fringe was trimmed until just now
When i see the picture.
Mygoodness.
Like a mop on my head =.=







The noobtart look on me.wtf
you can laugh now.





Ugh,just forget about it.
Now I shall blog about my Uni :D
Teehee.
It's getting better.
Causeeee.....
I MADE FRIENDS :)
I found a crazy bunch of friends.
The people that i hang out with most of time are-
Zhong Ying, Yie Wei, Han and Ting Wei.
:) My new friends.
So yeahh..I got used to the place there already.
Few assignments were given.
WOOTS!
For the time being,I still can cope with my studies.
I'm happy :D





I found a cuteeee blogskin,but sadly i got no time to change it yet =S
and and i goto fetch daddy out to train station now :D
*BTW my driving gotten better d*
muahaha.
Chaoo~

No comments: