WOOOOOTS!
IACT awesome lah :)
hahah.
After my three days workshop
I'm like a zombie now.
Cause i woke up early in the morning and comes back late at night D;
Then got to prepare for the projects and all
IF i got a choice, i would definitely go to IACT,
But sadly,I don't..
LOL
I love the environment there,the people there
UBER friendly,i'm serious.
If ur those introvert kind,once u enter u can be one of those extrovert d.
Cause the energy they had in there.
So liveely and energetic.
Okay so back to my point!
What i did in that threee days was,to complete a project for Wendy's
Yeah the fast food Wendy.
Don't know then please google it.
We have to present our BIG ideas,to sell the breakfast set.
So we were separated into groups.
First day,
we were brainstorming on the ad and story line.
Then second day,
we did the Website and the poster.
We were taught on how to use the Ai and dreamweawer to create those stuffs.
By a tutorial.
Which u will be able to understand easily.
Then if we had any problems,t
hose friendly lecturers and seniors are there to help us :)
OH and also,we went for a field trip to 8tv.
:D :D
On the third day....
We did our radio commercial :D
So the part when i was brainstorming with my group members
was fun :P
LOL cause after so so long
Didn't use my brain so, stucked during that session ><
and my group members are funny too,
I manage to get along with them well :D
teehee
Funny people.after the radio commercial is done
THERE WE GO
our presentation.
As usual,butterflies in my stomach
LUCKILY everything went smooooth :D
and I'm so so satisfied after today's presentation.
ngek ngek.
I'm gonna miss my group members ):
Reached home around 6 just now.
Bathed and straight away went to sleeep
until now.
I still can't stop yawning D;
*yawns*
Come to think of it now,
i was lucky for not ditching presentation for SBS jogathan day :D
Never take the risk,if you know ur gonna fall in the end.
IACT awesome lah :)
hahah.
After my three days workshop
I'm like a zombie now.
Cause i woke up early in the morning and comes back late at night D;
Then got to prepare for the projects and all
IF i got a choice, i would definitely go to IACT,
But sadly,I don't..
LOL
I love the environment there,the people there
UBER friendly,i'm serious.
If ur those introvert kind,once u enter u can be one of those extrovert d.
Cause the energy they had in there.
So liveely and energetic.
Okay so back to my point!
What i did in that threee days was,to complete a project for Wendy's
Yeah the fast food Wendy.
Don't know then please google it.
We have to present our BIG ideas,to sell the breakfast set.
So we were separated into groups.
First day,
we were brainstorming on the ad and story line.
Then second day,
we did the Website and the poster.
We were taught on how to use the Ai and dreamweawer to create those stuffs.
By a tutorial.
Which u will be able to understand easily.
Then if we had any problems,t
hose friendly lecturers and seniors are there to help us :)
OH and also,we went for a field trip to 8tv.
:D :D
On the third day....
We did our radio commercial :D
So the part when i was brainstorming with my group members
was fun :P
LOL cause after so so long
Didn't use my brain so, stucked during that session ><
and my group members are funny too,
I manage to get along with them well :D
teehee
Funny people.after the radio commercial is done
THERE WE GO
our presentation.
As usual,butterflies in my stomach
LUCKILY everything went smooooth :D
and I'm so so satisfied after today's presentation.
ngek ngek.
I'm gonna miss my group members ):
Reached home around 6 just now.
Bathed and straight away went to sleeep
until now.
I still can't stop yawning D;
*yawns*
Come to think of it now,
i was lucky for not ditching presentation for SBS jogathan day :D
Never take the risk,if you know ur gonna fall in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment