Hello people :)
yeah its time i update everything.
and the pictures above its a present from Jacky :)
my Ji mui :)
i will tell more bout it later.
ermm on the 30th of December i had a BBQ for my birthday
Thanks to my loved ones,that helped out during the BBQ
and also those who came....
I am not sure weather everyone had fun not,but i did
i received many presents.
and there's only two handmade ones :)
one is from Yinru,which is a box full of wishes<3
Then next is from Jacky,which is a [PINK] domokun paper keeper or whatever you call it.
isn't it cutee? :)
I once told him that i was looking for a pink domokun,but i couldn't find it.
Thus, he made one for me :)
<3
Thank you for all the efforts you put in it and also staying up late just to complete it
I really really <3 it
the rest of the presents were awesome too,but i only post the handmade one cause its special :)
and also Thank you to my loved ones,Akii,Oscar,Bryan Goh,Edward Hew,Cheng Yun,Edward Siew,Joyenn,Jian,Tracy,Mei May,Ally,Felix,Kenny,Kristen,Clarissa,Jonathan Richard,Jonathan Lam,Chee Weng,Sarah,Deric,Ameerul,Shenn jie jie,Uncle Jimmy,Victor Soon,Kenneth Soon Nicholas Tay and Ky :)
Thank you for the gifts.:) :)
(sorry if i missed out anyone*bad memory)
OHH and also thank you to Weng Kit,Jacky,Ken,Wai Kit to come all the way...
Too bad you guys went off early...
Then on the 31st :)
my actual Birthday
i was at home the whole day..
both my parents were busy,so i rott at home the whole day,alonee
lol.the worse part is, i can't see fireworks from my condo D;
can hear but cannot seee ):
was hoping to see fireworks on that day but too bad,no luck.
so i had a great celebration for my birthday but a bad one on the actual day..
LOL
and that's the update for December 2010 ...
Goodbye 2010 and HELLO 2011 :)
Happy New Year pepel :D
i know I'm bit late :P
i hope its gonna be a great year for me...
but the first week it's already killing me..
I'm stucked at home nearly everyday D;
all my friends are busy.
some working,some went for PLKN some went for vacation
Boo-Hoo
OH YA btw i PASSED my undang test. :D
i know it's not a big deal to you all,but it is to me :D :D
my score was 44/50
Teehee :D
i know it's quite low,because IM NOT SMART,but at least i passed the first time :p :p
then then i went for my 6hours e class
i know I'm bit late :P
i hope its gonna be a great year for me...
but the first week it's already killing me..
I'm stucked at home nearly everyday D;
all my friends are busy.
some working,some went for PLKN some went for vacation
Boo-Hoo
OH YA btw i PASSED my undang test. :D
i know it's not a big deal to you all,but it is to me :D :D
my score was 44/50
Teehee :D
i know it's quite low,because IM NOT SMART,but at least i passed the first time :p :p
sorry , correction its only THREE HOURS.
the other three hours i got no idea where it is.
soooo now i just got to wait another 10 days,to get my L license and i can proceed to learn how to drive.
nyahaha :)
and my dad is also bringing me around to check out some colleges
for the time being,both my parents and i are happy with INTI col
so most probably im going there.
Most probably nie,still checking out.
im taking Business Admin ^^
3/1/2011 :D
is the day where i see people go to school and i don't :P
this is the day that I'd been longing for
but at the same time I'm also sad because i miss my high school life,my friends,my juniors.
skipping classes,singing in class,breaking school rules,slacking ........
:) i miss all of it,but not for the exams and uniforms...
The young one look forward,The old one look backward
and this week had been a rough week for me.
i meet new people and also lost precious friend
you know who you are,
i hope your happy with what your doing now,
sacrificing me for your happiness :)
I'm already giving up on you and your friend
But,i will still remember our happy memories :)
you made me realize that,friends will not be with me forever or always there for me :)
and CRK
If you are reading this,I'm really sorry for what I've done
Breaking our promise.
Because till today,i still don't have the guts to confront you
The reason i didn't patch things up its because i found out that u were lying all this while.
and i dare not ask you about it.i don't know why.
This thing started before my SPM,and i dragged it till now.
I owe you an apology,for making you wait.
I gave you hope and also disappointment.
I'm really sorry.
I don't mean to hurt you.
If you are reading this,I'm really sorry for what I've done
Breaking our promise.
Because till today,i still don't have the guts to confront you
The reason i didn't patch things up its because i found out that u were lying all this while.
and i dare not ask you about it.i don't know why.
This thing started before my SPM,and i dragged it till now.
I owe you an apology,for making you wait.
I gave you hope and also disappointment.
I'm really sorry.
I don't mean to hurt you.
got to sign off now.
nights people :)
sweet dreams
<3
nights people :)
sweet dreams
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment