Thursday, May 13, 2010
Whenever we quarrel ,u never once really understand whats going on first -.-
you like to give your conclusion FIRST.
kononlah we are good friends.
but you actually mind alot of things
and i dint ask Faizz only okay?
I asked you as well !
I stood up for them its because they are my friends.
such a small matter, you mind? =.=
even if either one of them said that bout you,
I will also do the same !
CANT YOU BE MORE GENEROUS?
I even left Yinru just for you.
Noh not just me Cindel and I...
But you don't care right??
As long as you get to sit it's more than enough already !
seriously i hate quarreling with you also.
because its always you,that started it first and don't tell me a thing !
expect me to know what your thinking all the time?
WE waited for yoou.
but u dont give a damn right?
you walked away first and u expect us to know where your going already??
how many times u've made me wait for you and u were actually having fun with *them* ?
when we busy thinkin where you went
FRIEND ??!
bullshit`
not only your not there for me most of the time.
But YOU are the one that hurt me one after another time
thousandandone reasons just for you... =.=
how stupid can i be somemore
disappointed!
seriously I am very disappointed with you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment