Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hello (;

Today its Wednesday ..
third day of the week..
hahah!


I was late again for the fourth time in my record. -.-
As usual,Yinru is always there. :P
And surprisingly Sarah was late too
Yinru and I was busy reading our orals.
But luckily both of us get to skip the oral test today =D

Yesterday i dint pay attention during account's perriod,
So today, i was blur -.-
And Kah Ee offered to teach me :P
She almost vomit blood while teachin me.hahah !
Thank you Kah Ee =D


And and and (:
Today i was choosen to go for the URINE TEST
yeah urine...test...
At first i tought i heard it wrongly . -.-
Its for d PPDA thingy ,
something got to do with Anti-Dadah
Teacher said those students were randomly picked..
Not all of them was choosen for it
Only certain *lucky* students.
Tracy was supposed to go for it,
But because she was absent,
So teacher asked me to go for it.
Luckily Yinru was there too (;
And the worse part is,
I dint even drink a sip of water the whole morning >.<
So Yinru and I cant pee :P
So Teacher asked those who cant pee,
go and run few rounds -.- or jump.
Then one of the teacher brought in cups of water
I drank one and a half cup.
Yinru drank one cup.
=D
then.... ( i dont feel like goin so details,because its kinda disgusting about the whole process :P)
If u wana noe how is it,go try it urself (:
and experience it...
so FullStop !!



I think thats about it (:
Nothing much to blog about today =)





Tmr SPM results will be out (:
Good Luck to those who are goin to take their results !






5 more days ! (;


No comments: