Monday, February 22, 2010

New Year Update !

Hello Readers !!!
Happy Chinese New Year and Happy BELATED Valentine....
sorry lah, i noe im very late to wish..
I cant use the computer during new year.. :S


Sooo i will update what i remember :P
This one week holiday,
kinda boring lar.Or should i say it sucks...
Chor 3,which means on d 17th,I went to school -.-
[:
Guai lui leh :P
-extra class for accounts.-
it was Fun (;
I received chocolates from my sayang, Ally (:
heart shaped chocolates <3



My two sayang (:
Luqman and Ally






My babii (;







Then Chor 6


My friends came over to my house (:
Sadly Ally and Kah Ee could'nt make it that day ):
Had lotsa fun
*i guess*
gambled (:
At first Cheng Yun was d dealer.
I won monehhy .
Then when my dad became the dealer,
I lost everything -.-
4 days berturut-turut i lost to my dad.
Altogether around 40 bucks plus ady !
okay lar, i was not the only one...
almost everyone played till surrender :P
My dad is veryy lucky
Seriously i kept paying double and triple in less than 1 hour.... !
Then they had alcohol (;
A few of my sister's friend was drunk -.-
I dint noe everyone had soo much beer untill my mum told me :S
Chee Ho,Akii,Tracy,Yinru,Edwin,Deric,Cheng Yun,Sim and Victor
Stayed till 11pm something
After clearing up,
They went down to canteen fer second round.
Tracy was drunk -.-
She was shouting like nobody's business...
Yinru was still sober (;
Akii , bei bei dei jor.
I was still sober but dizzy -.-
I was dead tired, due to the dizziness i could'nt sleep..
Until today im still feeling dizzy on and off
Im a terrible drinker D;
After the guys left.
The girls went up to my house to drink again. LOL
Tracy was the only one, high and drunk -.-
The three of them busy emo-ing ..
and I was busy wandering around :P
and finally midnight,we called it a day (:
Darn exhausted.

There you go ,pichas




Noon,



Night,







Yinru and Shin-the japanese guy (:
(noh,they are not couple)



My babi and i (;








Tracy and Akii




Then Last Night,
When to "bai lin" at my parent's friend's place.
They gambled ..
And my father was the dealer (:
So i dint gamble. xP
True enough
He won few hundreds again -.-
Everyone played till surrender...
One by one left the table..
hahah !




And todae its MONDAY (:
First day of the week,
i ponteng (;
Mumy ask me to do so okay ... lol
cause I goto follow her to the temple fer some ceremony...
heehee.
I can't wait to go to school tomorrow to meet my babes ! (;




AND PEOPLE (:
I've deleted my Facebook account/deactivated it
due to some reasonS (;
am still not sure when will i activate it again...
just to let u noe :)
AND
im planning to change both my yahoo and hotmail email address

Dont ask me why






For my yahoo's
idk whotheheck went and changed my password.
Luckily my yahoo messenger,auto sign in.
So wait till i get a new one (:
Im lazy to create now...



No comments: