Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Short updateee (:

Its 2010 already (:
First day of school was not bad (:
Except fer something.
One night before,(means d day bfore ydae,nite)
I packed everything .
I even double checked it!
Nothings missed.
When, i reached school.....
I was so se-lam-ba.
Chit chat with my friends.
Then when it was time fer assembly.
I realised my tie wasn't there.-.-
I remember i brought it out with me....
But i could'nt find it.
------------------------------------------------------------
I actually left it in d car.... -.-
wtheck.
i susah payah double check, and yet i still can missed.
Bad luck i guess :P
soooo i got to buy a Red Ribbon which costs RM1.50.
I think Ribbon looks better than Tie (x
so i dont have to worry anymore, if i forgets to bring my tie again >.<


Then Mrs.Zaireen,wasnt really as bad as what i thought.
Shes nice if im nice to her. (:

I took d initiative to finished up Pn.Hamimy;s homework during holiday .
But,Sigh.shes not teachin us this year);
I miss her nagging at meeee (x

I think i will stop here ! (x i need to memorise 36 nilai moral D: fer tomorrow
Then im havin tuition later at 8pm
Tiring S:
Bye :D

No comments: